Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Helpful Tip

Helpful tip about aluminum foil box:


Who ever looks at the end of an aluminum foil box? What a good idea. Many of you may have already known this, but it was new to me.


When you are in the middle of doing something and you try to pull some foil out and the roll comes out of the box, then you have to put the roll back in the box and start over. The darn roll always comes out at the wrong time.


Well, I would like to share this with you. Right there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in place. How long has this little locking tab been there? I then looked at a generic brand of aluminum foil and it had one, too.


I then looked at a box of Saran wrap and it had one too. I can't count the number of times the Saran wrap roll has jumped out when I was trying to cover something up.


Just push in the tab on each end of the box.



I like learning about something that is actually helpful. Even simple stuff.
Thanks to DeGi for the tip.

No comments: